Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Road work is completed to the point that traffic can again get back to Muir.
Please drive slowly and carefully. The shoulders are very soft at this stage.We are still grading and clearing trees and brush alongside the road.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during this closure.
Rick worked hard to bring this in ahead of schedule.
Rick's mama told him to go to college so he wouldn't be digging ditches in his old age. I think she also warned him not to get involved with women like me.
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:02 am
good onya! I'm sure everyone appreciates the hard work
- Buff Biff the Sausage Monkey
- Posts: 1345
- Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:42 pm
- Location: en route
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!
- Posts: 4981
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:19 am
- Location: Lexington, KY
Liz, the best thing he ever did was get involved with a woman like you!!
Thanks to the both of you... amazing dedication.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
- Master of My Own Reality
- Posts: 3040
- Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:43 pm
- Location: steadily moving up the points list...
wow..and again I say thank you for the immensity of your contributions to our community. thank you rick and liz.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
- The Crocodile Hunter
- Posts: 9686
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:49 pm
- Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.
I dont think it is not known but....Rick..... you are the Man!
"The Mountains are my church and climbing is how I worship" - Tommy Caldwell
- Lame Wade
- Posts: 483
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:05 pm
- Location: The Crossroads of Life
Thank you Rick and Liz, you both have made Muir a great place for all of us.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: winchester ky
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
- Mean like vegetables
- Posts: 2202
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:38 pm
- Location: lexington at last
- Posts: 3161
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:21 pm
- Location: Under the sky so blue
Thanks, your contributions to the climbing community are truly unbelievable. I hope more people learn to understand what a unique place Muir Valley is.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:56 pm
I've enjoyed climbing at muir a lot, it's such a priveledge, thanks for all your hard work and generosity!
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:33 pm
- Location: Louisville, KY
Thanks you guys!!! Can't wait to see the new road!!
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
- Posts: 3397
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:11 am
- Location: Lexington, KY
Good thing Rick didn't listen to Mama. You guys rock
scars are tattoos with better stories
- Fishin' Bum
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 10:27 am
- Location: stuck in a rut
Once again Rick and Liz have astounded us all with their patience and generosity Thank you both so much. The climbing community is truly blessed to have two such incredible people among its ranks.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:12 pm
We're not worthy.
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.
Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
- Hoochy Momma
- Posts: 4232
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:54 pm
- Location: in my first childhood missing Amber and Denny
Return to Climbing Community
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest