Search found 109 matches

by Izzy
Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 am
Forum: Climbing Community
Topic: New eclectic American Cafe in the Red
Replies: 13
Views: 2218

Pigsteak and Horatio potatoes.
by Izzy
Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:36 pm
Forum: Climbing Community
Topic: Car Break In's
Replies: 60
Views: 5732

+1
by Izzy
Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 pm
Forum: Opinions, Suggestions, Problems....
Topic: rankings?
Replies: 22
Views: 3029

I gotta agree with Redpoint on this... God help me.
by Izzy
Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:37 pm
Forum: Climbing Community
Topic: to the friends of mike tucker
Replies: 9
Views: 1605

I think that's an excellent idea.
by Izzy
Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 am
Forum: Climbing Community
Topic: Ground Fall @ Drive-By
Replies: 180
Views: 25058

Another lesson that has not been mentioned but that I will point out is that not all sport climbs are bolted ideally for safety . This is especially true for older climbs. Many of the older climbs in RRG were bolted with the thinking that the climber would be solid at that grade. Absolutely. After ...
by Izzy
Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:11 pm
Forum: Classifieds
Topic: ebook download
Replies: 2
Views: 354

Somehow, against all odds, this will end up being a 7 page thread.
by Izzy
Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Forum: Training/Nutrition/Injuries
Topic: Maintaining fitness...only with a campus board
Replies: 13
Views: 1717

It might be possible (I'm no expert), but it seems like you would have about a 90% chance of injury and a 10% chance of success.
by Izzy
Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm
Forum: Climbing Community
Topic: Free Trail Building Clinic
Replies: 1
Views: 352

The title of this thread would make a great ad for the next trail day.
by Izzy
Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 am
Forum: More climbing!
Topic: Gumby Twinkie
Replies: 21
Views: 8013

My only question is, how does this guy not have a sponsor yet?
by Izzy
Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:08 pm
Forum: Training/Nutrition/Injuries
Topic: confessions of an infomercial shopper
Replies: 53
Views: 8814

Awesome, thanks for the info.
by Izzy
Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:15 pm
Forum: Training/Nutrition/Injuries
Topic: confessions of an infomercial shopper
Replies: 53
Views: 8814

Pete, how is "Insanity"? I've been doing P90X for a few years now and was thinking of switching. I always seem to get bigger with P90X, when I'd prefer to get leaner and lighter.
by Izzy
Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:03 pm
Forum: Hooking Up
Topic: AMGA guides?
Replies: 17
Views: 1776

Good call Josie, my first outdoor climbing was at the Uclimb in 2007 and it was awesome.
by Izzy
Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:18 pm
Forum: Hooking Up
Topic: AMGA guides?
Replies: 17
Views: 1776

11 posts... I'm actually surprised it took that long.
by Izzy
Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:48 pm
Forum: Hooking Up
Topic: AMGA guides?
Replies: 17
Views: 1776

Correct, it's not cheap, but well worth it especially for someone who's only been climbing for a few months (no offense). Another alternative is to find a more experienced climber at your gym, who you trust, to take you guys out. Gym to crag is a big transition, and the last thing you want to do is ...
by Izzy
Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:40 pm
Forum: Hooking Up
Topic: AMGA guides?
Replies: 17
Views: 1776

redriveroutdoors.com, contact them for an awesome guided day of climbing.