Common sense forum guidelines

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.

Postby woodchuck008 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 pm

pawilkes wrote:
512OW wrote:
woodchuck008 wrote:I CAME HERE TO:
Honor Ben and donate to a fund I read about.
Learn about the details of the accident.
Hope to find people of similar interests.

So did you accomplish those things?

Good. Bye now. :roll:

for once i agree with OW. if you knew Ben, as many of us on this site did, you'd know he would think this kind of shit is funny. so maybe we are honoring him by keeping it up. as for Laura, i probably knew her better than most people on this site sand well, she might feel guilty about it b/c she was a sweet girl but she still liked having a good time and didn't get her panties in a bunch when people had some fun at her expense.

Ben was a great guy, and fair too. I didnt know Laura; reread and see I didn't claim to know her. So be respectful and don't throw her name into this in any response......

Because I still know AND respect the difference between creepy and really creepy. Because I'm stlll one of those who believes in making people uncomfortable to the point of needing to be asked to leave.
woodchuck008
Whiney Bitch

Postby WoodchuckOO8 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Just lik a stalkr, you will never b fre of me
WoodchuckOO8
Whiney Bitch

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Truth, justice and the American way of life.

For Christ sake its a internet climbing forum run by a guy who used to look like billy idol and now looks like keith urban.
Living the dream
Andrew
Happy Tee Hee

Postby Saxman » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 pm

WoodchuckOO8 wrote:Just lik a stalkr, you will never b fre of me now where is that Katie Brown
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Saxman
Poseur Jerry

Postby SCIN » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Did this guy stalk Katie or something?
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
SCIN
BANNED

Postby Yasmeen » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:58 pm

woodchuck008 wrote:Because I still know AND respect the difference between creepy and really creepy. Because I'm stlll one of those who believes in making people uncomfortable to the point of needing to be asked to leave.

Wait, what? These aren't complete sentences. I demand predicates!
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Yasmeen
"53><`/ 817(|-|"

Postby DriskellHR » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:03 pm

woodchuck008 wrote:Ben was a great guy, and fair too. I didnt know Laura; reread and see I didn't claim to know her. So be respectful and don't throw her name into this in any response.....

How about nobody use either of their names to defend their position in the first place....... youre lame dude accept it, move on.

although I have to hand it to you. You have managed to bring more shit upon yourself than anyone I have ever seen get on this site, bravo
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
DriskellHR
choking on it

Postby Saxman » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 pm

DriskellHR wrote:although I have to hand it to you. You have managed to bring more shit upon yourself than anyone I have ever seen get on this site, bravo

Do a search on Gretchen.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Saxman
Poseur Jerry

Previous

Return to Opinions, Suggestions, Problems....