The ongoing weekend idiot report

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
dustonian
BANNED

Re: The ongoing weekend idiot report

Post by dustonian » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Would you prefer I identify another closely related species--the Ohioflower? (Just kidding, everyone... please no ethical diatribes about regionalism etc etc. Piles of crap are a universal problem across all cultures indeed.)

In any case, I still don't get it--why can't people dig a frikkin hole or crap before they get to the crag? Is it ignorance or plain laziness? Sudden explosive diarrhea followed by a desire to leave a disgusting bacteria-laden mess? (Rhetorical questions, I know).

Toad
Gash Baiter

Post by Toad » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:49 am

It's in the woods, man. Anything goes and there are no repercussions.
Victory Whip in da House. Yeah.

TradMike
BAM!

Post by TradMike » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:48 am

Give them their shit and paper back in their backpack when they aren't looking. Take a bag like for dogs and use it to give back.

Toad
Gash Baiter

Post by Toad » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Hopefully their "well behaved" dogs that are not leashed will consume it and lick their owners' faces for dessert.
Victory Whip in da House. Yeah.

Clevis Hitch
My Name is Joe.

Post by Clevis Hitch » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 pm

If you let them, most dogs will lick the shit off of your ass so theres no real need for paper...i'm just sayin'
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

mike_a_lafontaine
Poser
Poser

Post by mike_a_lafontaine » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Clevis Hitch wrote:If you let them, most dogs will lick the shit off of your ass so theres no real need for paper...i'm just sayin'
But...how do...where...

I've got nothing...

clif
Loser
Loser

Post by clif » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:06 pm

clevis, you should take your dog down to the Weber's and let him help clean out the bathrooms.
training is for people who care, i have a job.

GWG
Sport Rappeller

Post by GWG » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:30 am

Get up to Global a week ago and there's a large group at Father and Son. I ask how much longer they'll be and they say they have about 6 more to go up. I head over to Eureka for a quick warmup since we'd just driven 10 hours. There are 2 people there finishing up but mention that the large group had already staked their claim to the climb. I go back to the person who I believed to be the leader and let them know that we're jumping on Eureka since they were still all gathered at F & S. As I'm climbing, one of the girls from the large group starts talking about eating boogers. Not in a quiet voice but such that anyone in the entire county could hear.

After we're finished, we head back over to Kentucky Pinstripe since they are still all over F & S. By this time, the girl who was sharing her experience as a booger connoisseur is trying to climb. She starts sharing with everyone how her harness is riding up her crotch. (Would have hated to be that harness) A short time later, she starts complaining that her crotch is going numb.

All right already! Enough about your personal problems. Share them with your friends but not with the entire crag.

toad857
Loser
Loser

Post by toad857 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:28 am

you went to climb eureka and father & son on a weekend?

i agree! what an idiot! :wink:

GWG
Sport Rappeller

Post by GWG » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 am

toad857 wrote:you went to climb eureka and father & son on a weekend?

i agree! what an idiot! :wink:
So true! :oops:

After driving 653 miles, it was mid afternoon, the mind was foggy, and we were just looking to get on something quick. We were headed to our cabin and saw that there were only 3 cars at the pull off so figured this was as good as anyplace. Wouldn't have thought that everyone from those vehicles were on F&S.

Clevis Hitch
My Name is Joe.

Post by Clevis Hitch » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Hah! fooled another on of you. [GWG] That was [ME!] I did have the crotch rot going on! AND HOW WAS IT. It was so bad that I had "yogurt" coming out of my man-pussy! I mean Yikes! Yogurt!
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

GWG
Sport Rappeller

Post by GWG » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:48 am

Clevis Hitch wrote:Hah! fooled another on of you. [GWG] That was [ME!] I did have the crotch rot going on! AND HOW WAS IT. It was so bad that I had "yogurt" coming out of my man-pussy! I mean Yikes! Yogurt!
Nope! Wasn't you. I know you and this person was much cuter than you even though she must have weighed in at a hefty 235, had a mustache, and walked with a limp. :wink:

rhunt
Suspiciously French

Post by rhunt » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:49 am

Ignore this if it was already posted.

Check out this video and take a close look at the belayer - all his fault. And the guy with the camera is more concerned that he, "got that on video man" than if the climber is hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fenWzUBndo
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist

Redpoint
I. Am. Dumb.

Post by Redpoint » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:32 pm

I did a draw count and came up one short. I then spent over 5 minutes going through backpacks looking for the missing one. Finally I noticed that I was tied in and that the missing draw was the one that I had stick-clipped.
"It is difficult to estimate the potential damage of solvents; therefore the middle of the rope should never be marked with a felt-tip pen or similar. Although a danger might be improbable, it should never be ignored." Mammut

climb2core
Loser
Loser

Post by climb2core » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 am

Went to Phantasia on Sunday. I walk to Twinkie to see if it is my turn and see this blonde headed kid with dreads climbing up the slab. Meanwhile I hear a guy telling the belayer that he needs to keep his BRAKE hand on the gri gri at all times. Belayer says I thought you were supposed to hold the rope... Other guy again says no, no hand on gri gri. Belayer seems confused but does as told. Blonde dreads still climbing, through Slab crux now. I step up... Opening with I hate to be an asshole but... Get your hand on the rope right now. Then start trying to explain gri gri is a glorified atc. Then other dude that was explaining how to "correctly" use the gri gri puts dude on the wall on his belay with a cinch. Grigri belayer admits he is a newbie and had never used a grigri. Guy now belaying with cinch says he has never used a grigri ever. Blonde dreadlocks, must have heard everything but never stops climbing or asks if all is good falls at roof crux. I think blonde dreadlocks was the real idiot..