Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
- Hoochy Momma
- Posts: 4231
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:54 pm
- Location: in my first childhood missing Amber and Denny
Have a great day, young friend!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.
Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
- The Crocodile Hunter
- Posts: 9684
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:49 pm
- Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.
finally someone older than me is having birthdays again...way to make it another year friend!
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:18 am
- Location: woods
have a good one man
If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
- Full of (sh)It
- Posts: 928
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:26 am
- Location: Between a sport and a trad place.
Getting old(er) ain't for sissies.
Here's to another great year!
Pick myself up, stop lookin' back.
Grand Funk Railroad
- Perpetual Smile
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:17 pm
Happy Birthday! Hope you're getting to do something fun today!
- Archer Jerry
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:37 pm
- Location: the 1980's
This is bull shit. That guy can't get any older than he already is. Most everything has a limit. I was sure that the next tick of the clock would crumble him to a pile of dust.
- Good Egg
- Posts: 843
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 8:27 pm
- Location: Louisville
like fine wine, my friend.
Can't we all just get along?
- In Crust We Trust
- Posts: 2244
- Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:07 am
"I will get by,
I will survive."
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
- Tenderheart Bear
- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:34 pm
- Location: standing behind you putting gloves on
you are the softest spoken badd-ass i have ever known.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
- Be nice to me. I won.
- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:40 pm
- Location: Hangin
- Trad Grandaddy
- Posts: 6431
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:02 pm
- Location: the corner of Walk and Don't Walk
you rock Jeff.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
- Brokeback Hammon
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:16 pm
- Location: Zoe, Ky
Happy B- Day Jeff
No creeds, manuals, or special translations
- Southern Women Rule
- Posts: 3732
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:05 pm
- Location: Lexington, KY
Happy birthday jeff! You're a great guy!
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.
- The Little Engine Who Could
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:46 am
- Location: Toronto
- Poseur Jerry
- Posts: 3127
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:10 pm
- Location: Peru
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.