Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
- Hoochy Momma
- Posts: 4231
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:54 pm
- Location: in my first childhood missing Amber and Denny
I love you like Butter Pecan Soy Dream!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.
Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:18 am
- Location: woods
mmmmm butter pecan.
oh yeah happy bday yasi
If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
- Be nice to me. I won.
- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:40 pm
- Location: Hangin
New Years Baby!!
Happy - happy Yasidoodle!
- Perpetual Smile
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:17 pm
Happy Birthday to you Yasi!
- Puppy Pimp
- Posts: 5425
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:03 pm
- Location: Singing in the sunshine - laughing in the rain
- The Little Engine Who Could
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:46 am
- Location: Toronto
- Archer Jerry
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:37 pm
- Location: the 1980's
A new year's baby? Happy B day!
- 5.13 Granny
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:43 pm
- Location: Dayton, OH
The difference between bravery and stupidity is the outcome.
- Mean like vegetables
- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:38 pm
- Location: lexington at last
hope you have a wonderful birthday!
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
- the fall guy
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:05 pm
- Location: Indy
Happy Birthday and Happy New Years Yasi!
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:18 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASI!!!! Party like a rockstar...because you are!! Miss ya...love ya!!!!
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:31 pm
- Location: Fort Collins, CO
happy birthday, yasmeen...
- The Crocodile Hunter
- Posts: 9684
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:49 pm
- Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.
peace out to the nerdcore babe!
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
- Posts: 3592
- Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:08 am
- Location: I'd kick yer ass if you weren't such a pussy.
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie
"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
- Southern Women Rule
- Posts: 3732
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:05 pm
- Location: Lexington, KY
Happy belated Yasgini!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.