Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
- Dream Catcher
- Posts: 1081
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:23 pm
- Location: Fifteen minutes from Martin's Fork
Climbing is dangerous. For those walking below you on the ground.
There is no TEAM in I
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:03 pm
Yes, unfortunately it is true...heard from people that were at the crag when it happened...
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:19 pm
Yeah +1, I head mention of it elsewhere, but not the specific details. Happened during Rocktoberfest IIRC...
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:23 am
- Location: cincy
I hate to say it but that is a new depth of stupidity. I mean seriously guy, I hope you haven't reproduced and don't plan on it.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:36 pm
Just read it yesterday.
I had written one into unbelayvable a year ago about a girl who clipped direct to the anchor from her gear loop.
BUT THIS GUY WINS THE ALL TIME PRIZE!
Last edited by OMP
on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Archer Jerry
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:37 pm
- Location: the 1980's
Which is more likely?
(1) Climb a route out in BFE USA and drop the rope. Hang on for a few moments dear life to be saved Chris Sharma's trainer from Spain.
(2) Jump out of a burning building to be caught by someone in a Spider Man outfit before you hit the ground.