PLEASE LEASH YOUR DOGS AT MIGUEL'S

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Crankmas
Fred Garvin, male prostitute

Post by Crankmas » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:59 am

and I really don't have anything against muslims despite my mindless rants, it just gets Sandy's attention and whats more important than that?

pawilkes
Sandy's Whipping Boy

Post by pawilkes » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:55 pm

are you refering to me as "Back Door Man", huh, thats kinda funny. I just don't understand why you have to be dragging someones name through the mud, regardless of what they've done, on the internet. if there are issues they are hers and people not directly related or effected by them have no reason to know. as a side note, your status seems very appropriate.
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.

pigsteak
The Crocodile Hunter
The Crocodile Hunter
Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.

Post by pigsteak » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:33 pm

nice "friends" to be talking so openly about another...and you smedley, glad you took this opportunity to trash someone when it had nothing to do with the thread. sounds like the issues might all be yours.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.

Spragwa
Southern Women Rule

Post by Spragwa » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:04 pm

Smedley, you are a pussy. What's more, you are a foul-mouthed slime-ball who throws barbs from behind your on-line persona. You don't know a damn thing about Sandy. What's more, I don't believe any of her friends were discussing any of here supposed "issues." You just said that to hurt her and make her question who she calls friend. Not one of Sandy's friends would possibly discuss her around a little impotent gnome like you.

I don't care that you live for this crap. It's more important to let Sandy know that we love her and support her. Crawl back in your hole, under the rock where I'm sure your parents left you and go away.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:06 pm

Smedley, I'm really sorry I hurt your fragile little ego when I rejected your advances, you freak. Move on, man.

The dog's name is Abby. I can't remember her owner's name. He's a nice guy--from NC-- and loves his dog He realizes she should have been on a leash. He felt just awful. I don't want to see anyone else's dog get hit...

The driver of the truck had to know what he did. Even though it wasn't his fault she was in the road, he could have at least stopped to see if he could help.

J-Rock
Indiana Jared

Post by J-Rock » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:08 pm

Smedley, you are quite skilled at making enemies on here. Why do you like to stir up so much shit? Who are you anyway? There are several of us who would like to meet you. :twisted:
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:33 pm

aw, Spraqwa, I love you!! I missed your post earlier, my dear friend.

Smedley doesn't bother me. I actually feel sorry for him. He's clearly quite pathetic.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:33 pm

forgot to mention, he's right about the crazy part--but my friends don't seem to mind! :P

jasonic
Gumby
Gumby

Post by jasonic » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:58 pm

Hey Sandy and anyone else who cares , Abbi was seen monday by her regular vet back in greensboro and checked out perfectly ok. Thank you for your concern and i hope to see you again on another trip.

Ultra
Poser
Poser

Post by Ultra » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:22 pm

I just hate all the screaming when you hit them . It's really unnerving......Smedley that is, not the dog.... :wink:
Do you like apples? Well, how do you like [b]THEM APPLES[/b]

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:44 pm

jasonic wrote:Hey Sandy and anyone else who cares , Abbi was seen monday by her regular vet back in greensboro and checked out perfectly ok. Thank you for your concern and i hope to see you again on another trip.
I'm so glad she is okay!! I hope you do make it back. Kiss your sweet dog for me.

andy_lemon
Terminal n00b

Post by andy_lemon » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:56 am

Speaking of Sandy, wouldn't it be great to see her wear a leash?
Not a bitch.

Spragwa
Southern Women Rule

Post by Spragwa » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:08 am

That's awesome Jason. I'm glad that she's alright.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast

automated
hoe bag

Post by automated » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:24 pm

sandy's gonna ban your ass smedley. talking shit about admins. is a smart thing to do.

and it was definitely the owner's fault. "i let my dog out in my front yard without a leash all the time and she never goes near the road" is what he said. looks like his luck ran out. good thing the dog was tough as nails.

Joel
Gumby
Gumby

Post by Joel » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:49 pm

I hit a dog while driving in Illinois a couple weeks ago. It happened fast - I was going 65 or so when a dog bounded out of the ditch right in front of me. No time to swerve or anything. It was THUMP of the bumper hitting the dog, and then BUMPBUMP of the wheels going over it. One deceased dog.

I felt bad about it, and still do, but perhaps not as bad as you might think. I grew up with a dog, I like dogs, but I figure that any dog owner stupid enough to let his dog run on a highway deserves to lose the dog. Dogs deserve better care than that. I fixed the plastic fender of my car, and I thought evil thoughts about neglectful dog owners.

I'm just sayin'.