Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:11 pm
+1 very good entertainment for the middle of the day.
- Trad Grandaddy
- Posts: 6431
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:02 pm
- Location: the corner of Walk and Don't Walk
watching pieces rip out always freaks me out. Every since I saw Ascentionist rip two pieces and take the wild ride most of the way down a route at Jazz wall.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
- Cover Boy
- Posts: 1678
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:01 pm
- Location: Washington DC
How is it that non-climbers see these videos on the youtube and then tell me what I do with my spare time is dangerous...how do they find them...
Back from the Dead!
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:28 pm
- Location: Right behind you
Has anyone else been walking around for the past few days humming this theme song?
My baloney has a first name.
- bottom feeder
- Posts: 1343
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 am
It's an entertaining vid, but I also kind of hate it for implying that none of those people are climbing 'smart' as some of those falls are totally safe.
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:14 pm
- Location: The Other River Gorge
great video. unfortunately, he missed the most classic example of not climbing smart:
- Poseur Jerry
- Posts: 3127
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:10 pm
- Location: Peru
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.