Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:18 am
- Posts: 4981
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:19 am
- Location: Lexington, KY
Sounds like the Lode.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:48 pm
SCIN wrote:Sounds like the Lode.
Interestingly enough, there were maybe 10-12 people at any given time in the entire Motherlode on Saturday. (we were walking from Buckeye to Undertow and back a couple of times, so I am pretty sure). You had to FIND people to hit, first.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 am
I think a list would be easier to compile of smart things climbers say. Considering my group of climbing partners here is the list I have come up with...
- Dream Catcher
- Posts: 1081
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:23 pm
- Location: Fifteen minutes from Martin's Fork
There is no TEAM in I