Quit whining. Drink bourbon. Climb more.
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:20 am
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:09 pm
- Location: In the lab
That's just gross
"Birth and death are easy. Life is hard." -Tom Robbins in Jitterbug Perfume
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:40 pm
- Location: Lexington
if you can make it taste good for cheaper than buying other energy bars im all for it.
- A Work of Art
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:48 am
- Location: Bozeman, Montana
brown rice syrup tastes really good..... it is not cheap. Lundberg Farms makes a good one.....
- Snake Charmer
- Posts: 3933
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:31 am
- Location: avoiding leaves
I can't say yet if it works but it at least tastes pretty good.
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:18 am
- Location: Louisville
Whatever happened to good ol' homade trail mix? If it's good enough for Jack Kerouac, by God it's good enough for me!
Well, that and trail mix is really cheap.
Licentia Haud Vestigium
- Poseur Jerry
- Posts: 3127
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:10 pm
- Location: Peru
This is a great idea. I can't wait to try it. Sometimes dry foods just aren't appetizing, especially in hot weater.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
- Invalid Session
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:01 pm
- Location: Under the pile of books
Starburst Jelly Beans
Ticking is gym climbing outdoors.