News re Muir Valley

Posts here will show on front page
Rotarypwr345704
I said I'd donate $100 to the RRGCC, and nobody posted in the MF thread after I said that

Re: News re Muir Valley

Post by Rotarypwr345704 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Toy wrote:Could be. Some get more practice than others. I'm sure your technique is far superior.
It's even more cute when someone tries to act as though they don't masturbate...
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.

Toy
Mutant

Post by Toy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Roto if only you contributed as much to the community as you did to this forum. At some point trolling just becomes you being a dick. I guess since I'm stroking you with this dialogue I've done my masturbation for today

Rotarypwr345704
I said I'd donate $100 to the RRGCC, and nobody posted in the MF thread after I said that

Post by Rotarypwr345704 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Toy wrote:Roto if only you contributed as much to the community as you did to this forum. At some point trolling just becomes you being a dick. I guess since I'm stroking you with this dialogue I've done my masturbation for today
I'd prefer to let you do all the work and donate all the money. All while "stroking" me. Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrr

And 353 posts in 6 years isn't exactly a contributor...
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.

Toy
Mutant

Post by Toy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:32 pm

To this board, no. If you think that posting here is contributing, you've been in that fucking cat suit far too long.

Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 pm

Toy wrote:If you don't plan to contribute anything to the dialog outside of long lining, just bow out.
And yet here you are, not contributing anything...

Toy
Mutant

Post by Toy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Seriously dude, go volunteer in your community (church, neighborhood, school, youth sport or RRGCC). Something. I built trails and hauled gear before you existed. He'll at least go belay somebody on a project. Give a few bucks to The Coalition or Muir. Or just keep being you

whoneedsfeet
Poser
Poser

Post by whoneedsfeet » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Toy wrote:Could be. Some get more practice than others. I'm sure your technique is far superior.
Possibly, not my fault it still gets up. Go back to reminiscing about the good ole days of hauling gear before rotary was born, you're starting to sound like a two-bit Larry Day.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.

Toy
Mutant

Post by Toy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Thanks for your donation. See ya at trail day and the soup Climbers

Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Toy wrote:Thanks for your donation. See ya at trail day and the soup Climbers
Maybe you didn't understand.
Rotarypwr345704 wrote:I'd prefer to let you do all the work and donate all the money. All while "stroking" me. Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrr
Now go do more work so I can reap the benefits!

Toy
Mutant

Post by Toy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks again. Now I know what it feels like to be a a special needs teacher. I'll get started on your IEP. Don't be surprised if adults talk louder and slower around you from now on. Just tryin to accommodate you

Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:20 am

Toy wrote:If you don't plan to contribute anything to the dialog outside of long lining, just bow out.
Let me, once again, refer you back to your first comment. And yet, here you are still being non-contributory. And it's funny how a "special needs" person can use proper grammar better than the "adults" on this site. Not knowing the difference between their, they're and there makes you a retard. Maybe you forgot your helmet?

clif
Loser
Loser

Post by clif » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:03 pm

hey Sam, it sounds like this spring weather has really got the blood flowing, i hope you have some rewarding challenges to keep you occupied and able to enjoy it.
training is for people who care, i have a job.

Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 pm

clif wrote:hey Sam, it sounds like this spring weather has really got the blood flowing, i hope you have some rewarding challenges to keep you occupied and able to enjoy it.
Hey thanks bud! I look forward to seeing you REAL soon ;)

alien2
Poser
Poser

Post by alien2 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:24 pm

His right eye is lower and out of shape from the left. That usually means the person could be batshit crazy. The right eye is tied to parts of the brain that make one a reasonable and under control person. His is not right. I would steer clear of him.
You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

~ Napoleon Dynamite

Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:23 pm

alien2 wrote:His right eye is lower and out of shape from the left. That usually means the person could be batshit crazy. The right eye is tied to parts of the brain that make one a reasonable and under control person. His is not right. I would steer clear of him.
You think that Tigger picture is of me? lol :lol: