Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:33 am
- Location: lex vegas
hey, i was reading re river gorge climbs by bronaugh and he talks about a 2nd trad pitch to creature feature.
has anyone ever done it?
- Lame Wade
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:05 pm
- Location: The Crossroads of Life
I for one have never done it...but KD prob pooped on it.
"The Mountains are my church and climbing is how I worship" - Tommy Caldwell
- Dream Catcher
- Posts: 1081
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:23 pm
- Location: Fifteen minutes from Martin's Fork
Rappelled down it once. Don't ask. Apparently it may have been done on the FA.
Didn't look all that appealling and its really not a "pitch". You could do the whole thing from the ground no problem.
There is no TEAM in I