Skills, you need mad skills.

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
pigsteak
The Crocodile Hunter
The Crocodile Hunter
Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.

Post by pigsteak » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:06 pm

charlie wrote:
512OW wrote:If I lived near alpine rock, I'd be an alpine climber. As it is, I just want purple stars, or whatever color Charlie chooses to give me.
Hah. You (and a few others here) get gold stars. That's what you get for being one of the few on here that talk shit and have the experience to actually back it up. I doubt that if you lived in Estes Park for a year and set your mind to it you'd have any trouble crushing the Diamond.
what a suck up..you want odub to give you some backup voice work on his next album????
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.

Jay
Lame Wade
Lame Wade

Post by Jay » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:23 pm

pigsteak wrote:
charlie wrote:
512OW wrote:If I lived near alpine rock, I'd be an alpine climber. As it is, I just want purple stars, or whatever color Charlie chooses to give me.
Hah. You (and a few others here) get gold stars. That's what you get for being one of the few on here that talk shit and have the experience to actually back it up. I doubt that if you lived in Estes Park for a year and set your mind to it you'd have any trouble crushing the Diamond.
what a suck up..you want odub to give you some backup voice work on his next album????
Nah, just a little country lovin! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Always carry a large flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake." -W.C. Fields

charlie
BANNED

Post by charlie » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Jay wrote:.....Nah, just a little country lovin! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks, but I do all right on my own. You guys get no stars by the way.