Trad as a Fad?

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
pigsteak
The Crocodile Hunter
The Crocodile Hunter
Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.

Re: Trad as a Fad?

Post by pigsteak » Sun May 27, 2012 10:45 pm

andrew, fantastic day out there with you guys. your dad is the coolest and an inspiration for us old farts to keep cranking...
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.

Andrew
Happy Tee Hee

Post by Andrew » Mon May 28, 2012 9:14 am

pigsteak wrote:andrew, fantastic day out there with you guys. your dad is the coolest and an inspiration for us old farts to keep cranking...
yes... I am very lucky. Funny to think that he is still coming off of shoulder surgery, so he is a little out of shape.

It was a great day, it was nice to climb with yall again and amazing routes.
Living the dream

JR
Official Route Quality and Grade Accuracy Analyst

Post by JR » Mon May 28, 2012 10:25 am

Bill Johnson wrote:
..... I know many knots, forces and equations to go up vertically on rock faces....
Bill thanks for your sincere post. I thought for a minute you were a troll. But I checked out your website http://www.johnsonguidedtours.com/ .

I couldn't find any pricing on your website. How much are the equations? I don't make it to the gym as much as I used to and I feel like if I had the equations I could work on them from home, in the garage or something. Thanks!

climb2core
Loser
Loser

Post by climb2core » Mon May 28, 2012 11:44 am

Andrew wrote:
pigsteak wrote:andrew, fantastic day out there with you guys. your dad is the coolest and an inspiration for us old farts to keep cranking...
yes... I am very lucky. Funny to think that he is still coming off of shoulder surgery, so he is a little out of shape.

It was a great day, it was nice to climb with yall again and amazing routes.

Couldn't agree more with Pig. It was cool to meet your Dad and even more cool to see him pushing himself on some hard lines! Andrew, thanks for hanging the draws on High Heaven. Man that thing was tough! Oh, and thanks for noticing ;)

caribe
Archer Jerry

Post by caribe » Mon May 28, 2012 1:31 pm

pigsteak wrote: your dad is the coolest and an inspiration for us old farts to keep cranking...
Mike is the MAN! He talks half the smack and tries just as hard as his clone Andrew. :?