Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
- Be nice to me. I won.
- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:40 pm
- Location: Hangin
Dude, your ranting is really getting old. Why don't you go start a right wing nutjob political thread?
Nice words Larry!!
- The Crocodile Hunter
- Posts: 9684
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:49 pm
- Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.
Lmao numbnuts neal... Larry can't win with these posers.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
- Lame Wade
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:47 pm
- Official Nerd Notes Expert
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:26 am
- Location: Lexington, KY
Yeah, Larry... I see your point as well. It is probably true that most of the 5.13 sport climbers haven't ticked all of the 5.12 trad lines (or even any).