Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 am
Im looking at climbing at purple valley here soon. Was curious to know if it is in bloom for the few week that it happens each spring.
- Posts: 1691
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:31 pm
Yeah, many flowers are blooming now. Trees are leafing out like crazy, and most of the breeding bird species have returned.
- Lame Wade
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:46 pm
- Location: Dayton, OH
Yes the purple is in bloom
- Posts: 3089
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 am
- Location: Lex/Zoe
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:08 pm
The poison ivy and copperheads should be in full bloom here in a couple weeks!
if these united states can be called a body, kentucky can be called its heart.
- Dream Catcher
- Posts: 1081
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:23 pm
- Location: Fifteen minutes from Martin's Fork
Take along extra (a pallet or so) of Claritin or Allegra.
There is no TEAM in I