easy 5.11a's

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
flashmaster
Deputy Dangle

Post by flashmaster » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:07 pm

the heat may be one of the many excuses for me but I think that dfuckspew got his dildo stuck up his ass this morning

whatahutch
Werking on Mastahs degwee

Post by whatahutch » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Anti, that is just wrong dude.

Some stuff shouldn't even be joked about. If this was politics, religion, or maybe even race I would just shake my head.

But, not pedophilia. People have traumatic events happen in their lives. 1 in 4 college women will experience sexual assault. I don't even know what the stats are for all women in the U.S., but I have a feeling that it is even higher.

It isn't funny. More than 4 college educated women use this site. The odds are not in your favor that they all will find it funny. You seriously need to check what you consider a joke. I don't know you. I really am glad about that too.
Have some respect and be a real man, a real human.
"Come to send, not condescend" - Eddie Vedder

flashmaster
Deputy Dangle

Post by flashmaster » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:13 pm

oh quit being a party pooper!!

whatahutch

Post by whatahutch » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:19 pm

I am sorry, but as a community we shouldn't accept such joking either. It isn't cool. Call me a party pooper if you want, but it isn't cool.

anticlmber
Tenderheart Bear

Post by anticlmber » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:26 pm

anbd how many young boys are molested??? maybe i was one and humor helps me deal with it? maybe not? if we all went with one person's ideal of humor the world would not be funny?

were you offended? if you were so be it. people say shit all the time that others find offensive but since everyone is laughing then its okay right?

you don't know me and wouldn't want to?? good, one less uptight fuck i have to deal with. i'll remember this if you ever need help, hate to help someione that doesn't like me.

eat it.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life

whatahutch

Post by whatahutch » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Dude, you can be offended by my response, but grow up. You are the one in the wrong here. If you can't be mature about it I am sorry too. My mother was raped when she was eleven.
That is no joke.
You need to check yourself. I am not uptight. I am serious. Your joking is not cool. Grow up.

anticlmber
Tenderheart Bear

Post by anticlmber » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

i don't see myself as in the wrong, you do.

you don't know my past and i never state to know anyone else's or try to attack their past. guess what, the world is full of people. most good, some bad, and many laying on the fence.

you don't like my humor, i don't like brussel sprouts; the world is not built for any one person.

Crankmas
Fred Garvin, male prostitute

Post by Crankmas » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm

sorry, I was looking for the Sport Climbing topics

bcombs
Generic Jerry

Post by bcombs » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 pm

dfspau8675309, dude, look at what you started. Why couldn't you just go out and find your own dang 5.11a's. Yeesh.

dhuff
Gumby
Gumby

Post by dhuff » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 pm

So I guess we're done giving/receiving advice about .11a's then. This shit show of a thread started of as something somewhat legitimate. Is the original poster actually upset? If so, there's really no reason to let these guys get you riled up. They have a somewhat twisted way of having fun; just let it go man.

flashmaster
Deputy Dangle

Post by flashmaster » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:59 pm

This is making my day of absolute bordeum at work way more fun!!

anticlmber
Tenderheart Bear

Post by anticlmber » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 pm

bcombs wrote:dfspau8675309, dude, look at what you started. Why couldn't you just go out and find your own dang 5.11a's. Yeesh.
yeah, now i'm getting fucking ethics lessons over here.

and really, find better ways to not-so-subtle spray bout your 11dsnutz

seriously though, try muir valley.

whatahutch

Post by whatahutch » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 pm

You are in the wrong. There is no other option. You made the wrong joke, in the wrong arena, in the wrong time, and the person that could be offended, heard it. You are wrong dude. If something like that occurred to you then you need to seek treatment, because it is not funny. Quit burying it behind humor.
Most people are commonly sensitive to other people, and if they thought something like that was funny, would not voice it because of fear of public rejection.
However, there is obviously a self-righteous screw loose in your head that makes you think it is okay for you to say such a thing in a public forum.
You said the wrong thing, and by your defensive reaction my immediate dislike for what you have said (and hence you) has just now proven that you are even more wrong. You might be becoming a doctor, or any other notable thing deemed good by society, but if you can't check certian things than your core is still wrong. It is in the heart of hearts that counts in what makes a person good. Not in what they do.
You, are not on the good side. What you said was wrong, and then to defend it is even more so. I may sound like a hard ass here, and you might think that I am being overly corrective, but I am not.
You, anti, are in the wrong. You said the wrong thing. You can take this defensively and harden yourself against such reproaches for the rest of you life, or learn from them. You said the wrong thing. I am offended on moral grounds, and mostly personal experiences.
Don't apologize if you don't want to. But, I hope somewhere in your life you will finally come to your senses on this subject.

Andrew
Happy Tee Hee

Post by Andrew » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Hey assmaster, I thought you put out fires for a living, how the hell are you using a computer at work. Did you make a computer out of a tree and chainsaw parts?
Living the dream

dfspau2
Gumby
Gumby

Post by dfspau2 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 pm

"flashmaster"-This is making my day of absolute bordeum at work way more fun!!
agreed and i was making fun of it all but i think some one got very seriously affended...which makes every thing even more halarious