Perma Draws, Blessing or Curse?

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
dustonian
BANNED

Re: Perma Draws, Blessing or Curse?

Post by dustonian » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:33 am

It was more of an "homage" to the 'steak, to be fair. I'll give you 12a for SBF, but you really should have sent it that day you had a hangover, I mean, fever and lost your shoes.

climb2core
Loser
Loser

Post by climb2core » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 am

dustonian wrote:It was more of an "homage" to the 'steak, to be fair. I'll give you 12a for SBF, but you really should have sent it that day you had a hangover, I mean, fever and lost your shoes.

Ha Ha... Good memory. The hang over was last Saturday, after my Birthday on Friday night. Of course I am with you that perma's are better any day over old ginsu biners. But people shouldn't leave that shit up anyways for other people to climb on.

dustonian
BANNED

Post by dustonian » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:55 am

climb2core wrote:But people shouldn't leave that shit up anyways for other people to climb on.
Yet they always do, and there will always be people that clip them without checking first. "Should" and "shouldn't" don't carry a lot of weight when it comes to the reality of gouged biners, sliced ropes, gravity, and so on. Bear in mind a group of volunteers worked hard on removing the mank and putting in PDs (donated by Hoosier Heights) so everyone could climb steep, popular routes like SBF safely, at the request of the Webers on last year's MV trail day after the cut rope incident at Midnight Surf. So having to wait a bit to get on those routes at Muir which got the upgrade may be part of the deal.

Anyway... happy birthday!!

climb2core
Loser
Loser

Post by climb2core » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:26 am

Agreed and thanks!

dirtdog
Gumby
Gumby

Post by dirtdog » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:38 am

just a lurker here, but had to comment...This is the biggest crybaby d-bag topic/post I've ever seen! way to go dude

bcombs
Generic Jerry

Post by bcombs » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:18 pm

d-dog, we should hang out sometime. :lol:

climb2core
Loser
Loser

Post by climb2core » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Yep, maybe you two should get a room. DD, stick around... can't wait to hear more of your wisdom. Until then, how about you go fuck off.

dustonian
BANNED

Post by dustonian » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Gotta agree with d-dog on this one too.

climb2core
Loser
Loser

Post by climb2core » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:37 pm

His fitness tops out at 11b, I betting he was the jack ass sitting on the ledge for 15 min on his "beta burn". Dustin, thanks again for the birthday wishes... now go fuck off too! ;)

krampus
Snake Charmer

Post by krampus » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:09 pm

climb2core wrote:His fitness tops out at 11b, I betting he was the jack ass sitting on the ledge for 15 min on his "beta burn". Dustin, thanks again for the birthday wishes... now go fuck off too! ;)
I was thinking the same thing, notice I never said the dood was not a tool, I just said C2C should have moved on when he saw stumpf*ck starting the rout.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared

climb2core
Loser
Loser

Post by climb2core » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 pm

pigsteak wrote:man, you guys are no fun.....at least tell me I am full of crap or something.

Porky, 100 insults right at you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8

DuppyC
Gumby
Gumby

Post by DuppyC » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:04 pm

climb2core wrote:As luck would have it he was on Super Best Friends... His belayer even told me it was gonna be a long time after I declared my interest in the route and asked how many more people were in line (none...just him.)

So, it is apparent that he really had no business on that route
Whaaaa, Whaaaaa, sounds like a minor case of Paraphilic Infantilism for C2C, so some dude wanted to get on something over his head AND had the nerve to get there before you, get over it man. You're in Muir Valley, lots of other stuff to do, with or without perma-draws. If you can make it, the next ABC(adult baby club) meeting is set for June 16th at King's Crossing in England. Dress lite.
"No one has to do something he doesn't want to do for the rest of his life. But then again, if that's what you end up doing, by all means convince yourself that you had to do it; you'll have lots of company." HST

climb2core
Loser
Loser

Post by climb2core » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Puppy, maybe you were the belayer? Nice of you to stick up for your buddy from Bloomington though.

http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewtopic.php?t=8307

DuppyC
Gumby
Gumby

Post by DuppyC » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 pm

climb2core wrote:Puppy, maybe you were the belayer? Nice of you to stick up for your buddy from Bloomington though.
Nope, not me, I had a dog with me this weekend and steered clear of Muir.

I hate dogs at the crag, that could be a subject to talk about too.

I'm not sticking up, just piling on. Don't be so sensitive, life is too short.
"No one has to do something he doesn't want to do for the rest of his life. But then again, if that's what you end up doing, by all means convince yourself that you had to do it; you'll have lots of company." HST

climb2core
Loser
Loser

Post by climb2core » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Don't know about sensitive.. cause in truth I really don't care what y'all have to say. But I do enjoy the entertainment value and giving shit right back.