Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
- Posts: 1731
- Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:24 pm
training is for people who care, i have a job.
- still a dumbass
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:54 pm
- Location: Bishop, CA
Keep it to yourself and friends. You put in the time and money. You should get to enjoy it as long as you want it. Then give it up to the hordes.
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 am
- Location: Berea
I can go with the majority on this. Keep it on the DL. Unless its a crag full of some kick ass 5.9's, then shoot me a grid cord and ill throw you a six pack of your favorite domestic!
- bottom feeder
- Posts: 1343
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 am
What I don't understand is why people don't just follow piggie to the gorge from his house every weekend.
- loose flapping hemorrhoids
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:04 pm
- Location: The past ahead
Shamis wrote:What I don't understand is why people don't just follow piggie to the gorge from his house every weekend.
because he is old and leaves way too early
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
- The Crocodile Hunter
- Posts: 9684
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:49 pm
- Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.
shamis, this is all theoretical;)
and brent is right....old guys can't sleep after getting up to pee three times a night.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
- Sandy's Whipping Boy
- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:45 am
- Location: Salt Lake City
Put a GPS tracker on his car?
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
- Puppy Pimp
- Posts: 5425
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:03 pm
- Location: Singing in the sunshine - laughing in the rain
Offer out FA's ... Hunger Games style. It'll replace your favorite show, The Bachelor.
- Archer Jerry
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:37 pm
- Location: the 1980's
pawilkes wrote:Put a GPS tracker on his car?
a spidey tracer!
- Lame Wade
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:13 pm
- Location: Tha Nati
Keep it open just long enough for me to find a project then shut it down before i send.... that sounds awesome.
And on the third day, God created the Red River Gorge(by conjecture), and he saw that it was good.
- Lame Wade
- Posts: 614
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:18 pm
- Location: Atlanta
Everyone's real answer is....keep it a secret, but let me go climb there.
Hauling a big ego up a route adds at least a full grade.
- Wannabe Rock Junkie
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:47 pm
- Location: Covington, KY
Keep it a secret and stop posting about it online.