Ondra Patrol

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Post Reply
kafish2
Poser
Poser
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:36 pm
Location: Louisville
Contact:

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by kafish2 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:28 am

THB wrote:
Next Level wrote:
climb2core wrote:Next time you see him, say "požívat"

Czech for pussy.
False.
Next Level, what do you know about the Czech language??

Let me tell you something... you don't know shit about the Czech language.

p.s. - Wanna hit up the skate park tomorrow or Saturday?
Hows the new skate park?

User avatar
bcombs
Generic Jerry
Posts: 2048
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:20 pm
Location: Cincy

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by bcombs » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:58 am

climb2core wrote:Bahhaaahaaa, Tiger playing a public course that I could get on to. Now, it might happen once to someone, somewhere... but it sure as hell ain't common.

However, I can be climbing Loompa, while Ondra is onsighting Pure Imagination.

Plus, when he is done "competing" there are no special passes required to get with in a 1000 feet of the guy.

Different.
You can play Bethpage Black for a mere $160 for 18 holes and a cart. Tiger played two practice rounds before the last tournament there.

While we're at it, you on Loompa while Ondra is on PI means about as much to him as I mean to Tiger yelling "Get in the hole" from the gallery after every shot. Among them but not of them.

shear
Gumby
Gumby
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:51 am

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by shear » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:14 am

bcombs wrote:
climb2core wrote:Bahhaaahaaa, Tiger playing a public course that I could get on to. Now, it might happen once to someone, somewhere... but it sure as hell ain't common.

However, I can be climbing Loompa, while Ondra is onsighting Pure Imagination.

Plus, when he is done "competing" there are no special passes required to get with in a 1000 feet of the guy.

Different.
You can play Bethpage Black for a mere $160 for 18 holes and a cart. Tiger played two practice rounds before the last tournament there.

While we're at it, you on Loompa while Ondra is on PI means about as much to him as I mean to Tiger yelling "Get in the hole" from the gallery after every shot. Among them but not of them.

Yeah, that's about the equivalent of watching Tiger and playing golf on your iPhone....yeah, you're both playing golf, technically in the "same arena", but you aren't exactly "in the same arena".

MYDADPULLEDOUT
Gumby
Gumby
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 am

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by MYDADPULLEDOUT » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 am

Playing golf on the same course as tiger woods is like fucking those got young blonde chicks. It doesn't happen because you have a good shot or you can pop out a well placed load, but because you have loads of fat stacks and you drive Rolls Royce . It doesn't get much more simple than that.

User avatar
bcombs
Generic Jerry
Posts: 2048
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:20 pm
Location: Cincy

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by bcombs » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:00 am

:lol: I followed most of that and laughed while doing it.

User avatar
pigsteak
The Crocodile Hunter
The Crocodile Hunter
Posts: 9684
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:49 pm
Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by pigsteak » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:57 am

"fat stacks"...this tweener has been watching too many episodes of "breaking bad"....
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.

whoneedsfeet
Poser
Poser
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Oh god! Did I really move to Miguel's?

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by whoneedsfeet » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Skipping cruxes is a way of life.

MYDADPULLEDOUT
Gumby
Gumby
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 am

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by MYDADPULLEDOUT » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:15 pm

pigsteak wrote:"fat stacks"...this tweener has been watching too many episodes of "breaking bad"....
Hey yo pork chop! you don't know jack about slangin' dope.

User avatar
pumpout2004
Gumby
Gumby
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:48 pm
Location: The Nasty

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by pumpout2004 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:25 pm

I heard My Dad has the best glass in town.
Chuffer juice!

User avatar
pigsteak
The Crocodile Hunter
The Crocodile Hunter
Posts: 9684
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:49 pm
Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by pigsteak » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:12 pm

MYDADPULLEDOUT wrote:
pigsteak wrote:"fat stacks"...this tweener has been watching too many episodes of "breaking bad"....
Hey yo pork chop! you don't know jack about slangin' dope.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

that I don't.....and I don't watch vampire movies either....

but I do loves me some Beebs...
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.

MYDADPULLEDOUT
Gumby
Gumby
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 am

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by MYDADPULLEDOUT » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:53 pm

pumpout2004 wrote:I heard My Dad has the best glass in town.
Where can I get some? Count Dracula and I could real use some before I watch the new twilight movie.

User avatar
pumpout2004
Gumby
Gumby
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:48 pm
Location: The Nasty

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by pumpout2004 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Tweakin for Twilight. I like your style.
Chuffer juice!

whoneedsfeet
Poser
Poser
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Oh god! Did I really move to Miguel's?

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by whoneedsfeet » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:45 pm

18 hours without an update wtf? This kid is such a lazy ass. To help pass the time I give you another pic of cromper's mom.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_A5M1sSu-sQg/T ... ugly+1.jpg
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.

MYDADPULLEDOUT
Gumby
Gumby
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 am

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by MYDADPULLEDOUT » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:30 pm


User avatar
pigsteak
The Crocodile Hunter
The Crocodile Hunter
Posts: 9684
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:49 pm
Location: Like Prince my name has now changed..please call me Piglovely.

Re: Ondra Patrol

Post by pigsteak » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 pm

who is stronger...ashima or ondra..is he waiting for her to hang draws?
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.

Post Reply