Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
- Chuck Norris
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:08 pm
I need help from someone who can climb really hard stuff. I bolted a new route in Miller Fork at the Vine Wall. It's 95 feet of vert bottom and steep top. I need someone to get on it to tell me if it is possible to get to the third bolt. There are other problems after that but none so difficult ( I think ). If the bottom won't go I'll pull the hardware for use somewhere else. PM me for more info. M Wheatley
- Be nice to me. I won.
- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:40 pm
- Location: Hangin
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:25 pm
- Location: Lexington
- Happy Tee Hee
- Posts: 3814
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:40 pm
- Location: Cinci
Maybe your own son?
Living the dream
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 pm
- Location: Oh god! Did I really move to Miguel's?
Andrew you haven't climbed hard in like 8 years.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
- Posts: 2224
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 pm
You might have to break some of that choss off down low with your chisel.