Having problems finding a crag or a route?
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:52 pm
- Location: Lexington
Does this place even exist. If it does, if someone was willing to tell me where i might find it that would be great.
"Because we're insane! There can't be any other reason." - Warren Harding
- Posts: 3089
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 am
- Location: Lex/Zoe
YES!!! 3rd best wall in the Red after Terracotta and Dolphin Buttress.
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 pm
- Location: Oh god! Did I really move to Miguel's?
Bs Dustin not as good as hoggy wild wall
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: out and about
yes it exists and no we won't tell you where it is.
"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." Thoreau
- Poseur Jerry
- Posts: 3127
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:10 pm
- Location: Peru
The trick is not to realize you don't know where it is. You simply have understand that it is not you who doesn't know where the wall is, but that the wall doesn't know where you are. When the wall finds you, you will be able to climb there.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:56 pm
do you have to take a blue or pink pill to arrive at the Matrix wall
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:49 pm
- Location: Murica
I will take you to the matrix wall. Meet me at the tea room next Thursday. Bring lotion
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm
whoneedsfeet wrote:Bs Dustin not as good as hoggy wild wall
Is this why you sent me that Mr. Anderson video, Jimmy?? Heh.
- Dream Catcher
- Posts: 1081
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:23 pm
- Location: Fifteen minutes from Martin's Fork
The Matrix Wall is two drainages over from the Shag Crag.
There is no TEAM in I