Having problems finding a crag or a route?
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:06 am
- Location: Louisville
Heads up! We saw two copperheads where the trail at Gallery goes through some fallen rocks around the Shocker.
Drugs are Cool!
- Lame Wade
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:46 pm
- Location: Dayton, OH
Yes, it is the season of the copperhead. Thanks for the heads up.
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:59 pm
- Location: Northern Kentucky
Saw them there as well, the one lives underneath a rock and likes to hang out right on the trail. Be careful not to step on him.
- Went Down On It
- Posts: 1443
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:10 am
Photos, I miss seeing them!