Having problems finding a crag or a route?
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:20 pm
- Location: Atlanta, Ga
I'm looking for some decent to nice cabins near the Red that are pet friendly. The pets in question are 2 well behaved but fairly large dogs. Any ideas?
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 5:26 pm
- Location: Gotham City
I'm looking into these guys - http://www.shadowmountainmist.net/
- for a 6/25 trip. The cabins look very nice but I havn't heard back from them about prices yet. Can't tell you about pets.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:49 pm
Red River Gorgeous lets you have pets.
- Posts: 3397
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:11 am
- Location: Lexington, KY
Lago Linda lets you have pets too. Lago Linda is aweseom. Just spent this past weekend out there and it was awesome.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:40 pm
- Location: Chicago
Sooo... it was awesome!
Hey Scaife-- why'd you capitalize Trad, but not sport? Are you trying to stir the shit pot or what?