WANTED

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
ynot
Trad Grandaddy

Post by ynot » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:10 pm

Forget that! I want to see Spuzo twirling knives on fire!
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney

spuzo
GREAT set of baby bottles

Post by spuzo » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:18 pm

I have it on video actually - maybe we can include it on the next Red River Ruckus....I talk to Spencer about it. Miguel might not want me doing any live performances, but we'll see.
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:51 pm

thanks for applying, everyone. I must confess, the ad was written with a particular person in mind. SPICtacular was not a type-o.. :mrgreen:
You've got the job!

Though Spuzo's great set of tits and fire twirling are mighty tempting--I've seen 1 out of 2 (or is that 2 out of 3?). HOT.

spuzo
GREAT set of baby bottles

Post by spuzo » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:22 pm

hahahahaha! that's funny - well - even though I am not the chosen one, I am very excited to have beat out these other losers. 8)
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew

Huggybone
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Post by Huggybone » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:57 am

Man I can't belive nobody said "In addition to all of these skills, I am a good plumber as well. I can lay pipe all day long."
"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."