I'm usually not very good with attempting to translate my ideas into words

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Nanlina
Gumby
Gumby

I'm usually not very good with attempting to translate my ideas into words

Post by Nanlina » Fri May 08, 2020 8:13 pm

I'm usually not very good with attempting to translate my ideas into words. I hope with PSO2 coming to NA that they are surprised by participant population but with revenue. It took them 8 years to Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta deliver Phantasy Star Online 2 to NA therefore that I dont believe monetary gain was a number 1 priority to them and so far as I'm aware the only in game items for purchase are decorative. With PSO2 being f2p I expect we crush SEGA's expectations as a community and storm that match in the masses (and throw wallets at them).

I watched some guide videos on PSO2 plus they mentioned stuff just like a premium account that was paid. Paying monthly for a match with game breaking bugs which were left unchecked for many years at a time. Maybe if they do not leave us hanging and give updates to us. Otherwise micro transactions are favored for me.This is an entirely different situation than PSU though. It's an 8 year old game that had success overseas, such as patches, cross-series occasions, additional classes along with other content. I have no reason to believe that the variation would be poor to the stage a subscription could be a total throwaway of money.

PSU had excellent success in Japan as well. We got our content 6 weeks on common supporting themfor the first little bit and then they ceased caring about the west. I hope you are right and PSO2 doesn't get ignored. I simply don't want to get another monthly subscription. Obtaining $10'd per month to death.I mean, dismissing the lolicon ad and when I made my very own personal team with friends in the JP server, my friends and I who are sensitive to that stuff, had no problem. Matters like the character development lets you get creative that characters that are much diverse aren't truly allowed by other actions MMOs.

But, I really don't understand the neighborhood in server could be. So I guess that is 1 thing I would worry about also in the official English version, if they would handle things such as harassment or vulgarity. X_x I likely would nevertheless main the Japanese host since I never really see Japanese gamers being publicly sexist or hateful.

That's correct, this is a SEGA effort. In terms of hosting servers, Microsoft has as much participation as Amazon does hosting Fortnite's servers... which is to mean Microsoft has the server platform (think about it like leasing servers for hosting a website) but what else is down to SEGA (based on a Japanese interview, utilizing MS Azure was even a SEGA decision). With that said though, that interview I brought up specified that SEGA would be reaching out to Microsoft in regards to the way to control a game for a cheap PSO2 Meseta Western audience.